WELCOME TO THE COOPERATION AND NETWORKING PLATFORM OF THE JOINT PROGRAMMING PLATFORM ERA-NET SMART ENERGY SYSTEMS
For the Joint Call 2020 on digital transformation for green energy transition ("MICall20")
The European Joint Programming Platform ERA-Net Smart Energy Systems (JPP ERA-Net SES) in collaboration with the global Mission Innovation Initiative is pleased to announce the EnerDigit Joint Call 2020 ("MICall20"). The aim is to support transnational research and innovation activities unleashing the potential of digital transformation for a sustainable energy society. The total available budget exceeds € 29 Mio. The Joint Call 2020 will be launched during the fall 2020. Please find further information on our website (here).
Save the date for our upcoming events:
- Joint Call 2020 workshop & announcement: 10-13 CEST, 28 September, more information and registration to follow soon
- Joint Programming Conference Smart Energy Systems 2020: From 14 to 16 October 2020, the conference will bring together for the second time SET-Plan initiatives and funding networks in the field of energy systems and system integration, more information and registration (here)
Before, during and also after the events, matchmaking sessions will take place. Register on this b2match platform to schedule meetings for these sessions. Join to find and get in touch with potential project partners for the JPP ERA-Net SES Joint Call 2020 ("MICall20"). This allows you to start building consortia and co-create project ideas with need owners and potential partners.
On our b2match market place (here), share your cooperation interests with other members of the JPP ERA-Net SES community as well as with JPP ERA-Net SES partners, including Associated Partners, qualified Digital Platform Providers (to come in autumn 2020) as well as Living Labs and Testbeds (to come in autumn 2020). Benefit from these first matchmaking possibilities among researchers and companies in cooperation with the MI Innovation Challenges.
Make the most of this platform for you:
- Present your cooperation profile
- Search & find cooperation partners in the cooperation profile database
- Browse the marketplace to find out about the offerings of the different participant groups
- Connect via messaging and virtual 1:1 video calls
Additonally can also:
- Register on the JPP ERA-Net SES knowledge sharing platform and become a member of the ERA-Net SES Knowledge Community
- Apply for becoming an Associated Partner of JPP ERA-Net SES
The platform will be available officially from September, 2020, until the call proposal deadline in February 2021. For more information on events and on the call, visit our website www.eranet-smartenergysystems.eu, register for our newsletter and follow JPP ERA-Net SES on LinkedIn.
This page is provided by the ERA-Net Smart Energy Systems initiative.
This page is organized by the ERA-Net Smart Energy Systems initiative.